2018 Holiday Gala
Let's Celebrate The Holidays Together!
NAAAP-Miami cordially invites you to our 2018 Holiday Gala & Two-Year Anniversary.
Come to enjoy the delicious 10-course dinner and networking opportunity with other entrepreneurs and professionals. Cash Bar available.
- Keynote Speaker: Eddie Lim (former Commissioner & Vice Mayor of North Bay Village, Florida) will be sharing his keys to success as an Asian American in South Florida.
- Prizes: Lucky draw on business cards (please bring your business cards)
WHEN: Saturday December 8th, 2018
7:00 PM Check-in & Networking
8:00 PM Dinner
WHERE: Gold Marquess Fine Chinese Cuisine
8525 Pines Boulevard
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
ATTIRE: Semi-formal / Cocktail
Early Registration (expires Wednesday 12/05/18, add $15 after expiration)
1. Member's Dinner Only: $50
2. Member's Dinner + 2019 Membership (50% discount): $70
3. Non-Member's Dinner Only: $60
4. Non-Member's Dinner + 2019 Membership (50% discount): $80
5. Corporate Sponsor's Table (Recognition, Dinner + 2019 Membership for 10): $1500
* Non-profit Sponsors, please call for special pricing.
See you soon.
(*) Mr. Eddie P. Lim is a 20 year resident of North Bay Village, Florida. He presently works in residential, commercial real estate & business brokerage. He was Airport Manager with Singapore Airlines for 8 years.
Mr. Lim served on the North Bay Village Commission for 8 years holding the title of Commissioner & Vice Mayor. Prior to being elected as a public official, Mr. Lim has been active on several Advisory Boards like the Beautification Board, Community Enhancement Board, Planning & Zoning Board, the Citizens Budget Review & Oversight Committee. He is a native of Singapore but has lived, worked and run businesses in Guam, India, Sri Lanka, Germany, the Middle East and other parts of the United States.
He is currently President of the NBV Optimist Club and an active member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary. He has a daughter, Brenda, who is an attorney and an 11-year-old grandson, Nigel.