Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Management, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, and Joint Ventures. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a Doctor of Law (JD) focused in Political Science, Law from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Kaufman Lynn ConstructionCurrentChief Legal Officer• Manages and oversees legal affairs including coordination with outside counsel and third-party...read more• Manages and oversees legal affairs including coordination with outside counsel and third-party consultants.
• Leads defense and prosecution of lawsuits and plans and directs all aspects of legal affairs and ensures maximum protection of its legal rights.
• Provides legal expertise and counsel to various divisions, departments, projects, project managers, project engineers, and executive team.
• Evaluate, negotiate and draft Owner Contracts and Subcontractor Agreements including use of AIA and ConsensusDocs software.
• Implement claim of lien procedures and assist Surety defend potential claims.
• Serves as member of executive and senior management teams, participating in the development of vision, policy, strategy and direction setting.
• Establishing the strategic direction, designing and implementing policies and procedures for the overall legal function for entire organization; ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, rules and regulations, industry and internal standards.
National Association of Asian America ProfeessionalsCurrentChief Legal OfficerThe National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is the premier leadership organization for Asian...read moreThe National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. Founded in 1982, NAAAP is the oldest, largest, and fastest-growing pan-Asian organization for professionals, with thousands of members in 28 chapters across North America. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing and advancing the careers of Asian leaders, NAAAP cultivates professional excellence among its members, connects accomplished professionals for mutual success, engages its members in community service, and works with employers in business, nonprofit, and government to recruit, retain, and promote high-achieving individuals.
Leads legal team providing legal and operational support to national administration team and chapters including but not limited to intellectual property, vendor, human resources, corporate governance, fiduciary duty and regulatory matters.
Provides direct support to executive team and board.
HH Chen fka Hans H. Huang, PLLCCurrentFounder and Partner• Counsel for technology companies providing legal support for intellectual property matters, contract negotiations,...read more• Counsel for technology companies providing legal support for intellectual property matters, contract negotiations, import/export, supply chain (domestic and international), distribution (domestic and international) and licensing agreements.
• Representing individual shareholders and officers in shareholder disputes and negotiations involving transfer of total interest in their respective companies and resolution of shareholder and breach of fiduciary disputes.
• Assisting clients involved in international business, supply chain logistics, sourcing, FCPA counseling, OEM negotiations, and various general corporate legal matters.
• Working with transistor design and engineering company as Part-Time Corporate Counsel assisting with operations, licensing, and investor relations.
Executive Management and Consulting PositionsCurrentSpecial Counsel/Management TeamChief Legal Officer, National Association of Asian-American Professionals, 2012 - Presentread more
Special Counsel, Moonlight...Chief Legal Officer, National Association of Asian-American Professionals, 2012 - Present
Special Counsel, Moonlight Management, LLC (Restaurant Portfolio Group), 2013 - Present
Special Counsel, Scout & Molly's (Clothing Boutique Franchise Group), 2013 - Present
Special Counsel, Cane Estate, LLC (Winery), 2013 - Present
General Counsel and Director of Corporate Development, BioResource International, Inc.. 2009-2011
Special Counsel, American Chrome Company, 2009-2010
Special Litigation Counsel, 3SBio, 2009
Entrepreneurial/InvestorCurrentInvestor and OwnerMoonlight Management, LLC (5 Restaurant Portfolio Group), 2004-Presentread more
Oak City Meatball Shoppe, 2013-Present
Scout...Moonlight Management, LLC (5 Restaurant Portfolio Group), 2004-Present
Oak City Meatball Shoppe, 2013-Present
Scout & Molly's, 2013-Present
HHH Investments (Real Estate Investments), 2013-Present
Golden Oak Properties (Property Management), 2013-Present
BCE (Printing Company), 2012-Present
101 Lounge + Cafe, 2008-2010
Moonlight Pizza Company, 2004-Present
- show more...