Thirsty Third Thursday - Business Networking Social in Miami (06/20/19)
June is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Pride Month. The month has been recognized since 1970, one year after the Stonewall Rebellion which took place on June 28th 1969, commemorating the impact the riots had had on society.
In the spirit of promoting the diversity and inclusion and as allies of the LGBTQ community, we invite everyone to our monthly Thirsty Third Thursday Business Networking and celebrate Pride Month together.
* Be sure to click on "Attending" so we can count on you being there.
- WHAT: Business Networking & Celebrating Pride Month
- WHEN: June 20, 2019 @ 5 PM
- WHERE: Seasons 52 - 321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134
* Complimentary dishes and prizes provided by our sponsors.
* Light bites provided by Munar Law.
* Prizes: bring your business cards to participate in drawing.
* Happy Hours: extended until 7:30 PM for our group.
* Raffles: bring some cash for your raffle tickets. All the money will be donated to Human Rights Campaign (HRC) www.hrc.org.
* Parking: paid parking located on 334 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables, FL, 33134.
See you at Thirsty Third Thursday!